Last September I made a list of my goals for the month. I thought I’d revisit them to see how I did/how I’m doing now.
- Lose 2 pounds. I’ve lost 20 since then.
- Cut out more sugar. I’ve done this, though I need to get back to it again.
- Walk 3 days a week. Nope, but I am walking more and was able to do a 10 mile hike this summer.
- Work on my book at least 5 hours a week. Nope – but I do get to it in fits and spurts.
- Visit my youngest daughter. I did that last October.
- Redeem at least twice in Bubblews. Don’t write for them anymore. They stink.
- Brush my dog’s teeth every day. Nope, poor thing. But I do remember sometimes.
- Plant some flowers. Nope, but I’ve planted herbs I got at Pepper Place and they are thriving. I have chocolate mint, oregano, lemon basil, and lavender.
- Spend an hour a week working on my photos. Nope, but I got some great shots this past year.
- Find two red pillows for the couch. Nope, but I DID get some other great pillows – blues, yellows, and birds.
All in all, I’m okay with the goals I met and the ones I tweaked. I’ll try to crank up the walking and dog tooth-brushing and plant some fall flowers. Maybe I’ll even dust off the manuscript.