I have come across some excellent local and not-so-local bloggers/articles because of the blogging groups I belong to, as well as social media links. I’d like to share some good posts that I think would interest my readers.
- Touring wineries in the summer can be fun. You can read my post on Vizzini’s , and then read about a few other spots on the Shelby County Wine Trail written by Michele from A Southern Ruckus.
- If you visit Pepper Place or other local markets, you may have recently purchased some pink-eyes peas like we did last weekend. Here’s the down-low and some recipes from Garden & Gun Magazine.
- I was born in Athens, Georgia,but I haven’t been to Athens, Alabama yet. This post from Susan’s Cabinet makes me want to go! It’s about the Athens Grease Festival
- For what to eat in Birmingham, look no further than this blog by the same name. Be sure to read the Trader Joe’s post.
- For a peep at Huntsville, read Discover Your Own City , then read more at The Remark.
- For some Alabamian reading suggestions , check out this page at Three Friends and a Fork.
- The Leaf is the best local monthly magazine!